Due to the rather broad spectrum of topics within the IMPRS, the curriculum consists of a core curriculum to be attended by all students and a variety of more specialized lectures and courses. The heart of our teaching program certainly is the Ringvorlesung. Each semester the Ringvorlesung focuses on one field and is usually delivered by three scientific members of the IMPRS who introduce three different approaches and visions within this field.
IMPRS Ringvorlesung "Physics"
- Time and location 2016: Wednesday 09:15 - 10:45, MPI MiS E1 05
- Time and location 2017: Tuesday 13:30 - 15:00, MPI MiS E1 05
- Lecturer: Rainer Verch, Klaus Kroy, Bernd Rosenow
- Target audience: MSc students, PhD students, Postdocs
- Content (Keywords): Mathematical Cosmology, Equilibrium and Nonequilibrium Brownian Motion, Topological Phases and Anyons
- Videos from all lectures: Every lecture will be recorded and can be viewed later. For more info, streaming and download see the media WWW page at the MPI MIS.
- Tutorials I:
- Date: on 5.12.2016, 12.12.2016, 19.12.2016 and 09.01.2017
- Time and location: 11:00 - 12:30, MPI MiS G2 01
- Tutor: Gianmaria Falasco
- Tutorials II: